Rockefeller Global Family Office offers a full range of services. At the core is an open architecture investment and advisory group with expertise in wealth planning and structuring; investments, asset allocation, manager selection and implementation; as well as trust and fiduciary matters. As a deeply resourced firm with a boutique approach, we offer tailored advice and special access to unique investment opportunities.
The Boston team works with clients whose investable assets range from $25 million to hundreds of millions of dollars. These include business owners and entrepreneurs, private equity general partners, multigenerational families and select non-profits whose investment parameters incorporate sustainability/ESG considerations. Our vision is to be trusted advisors in navigating the complexities of wealth. We operate with a fiduciary mindset and a commitment to excellence in all that we do. Our ultimate mission is to empower our clients to achieve their goals and aspirations and profound peace of mind.
Boston, MA 02110
“We are a global family office that has served the Rockefeller family since 1882, and the story of the first family in family wealth is our blueprint.”
Timothy D. O’Hara, President, Family Office
“When people ask me why I think the family has succeeded, I say that the family has chosen to have high-level advisors whom they totally trust and who are not just yes-men and -women but you know give their honest opinions.”
David Rockefeller, Jr.
Our commitment to bringing expertise from multiple viewpoints is brought to the forefront when collaborating with the following individuals. The Rockefeller difference is the expertise we can bring to all aspects of your life.
Customized Investment Strategy Design
We diagnose and evaluate your financial situation and design a tailored investment strategy for you, combining long-term goals and near-term opportunities.
Portfolio Management & Optimization
We manage your complete financial ecosystem including tax & estate planning, insurance, retirement entities, and your investments.
Investment, Tax & Legal Advisor Coordination
We work with your Tax Advisor to manage your investments in a tax-efficient manner and coordinate with your Attorneys to help plan your estate, structure business transactions, and manage charitable donations.
We align your portfolio with your tolerance for risk and monitor your allocation for unexpected behavior in multiple market conditions.
Cash Management, Optimization, & Access
We handle all cash activity and cash equivalents including loans, banking products, and mortgages.
Ongoing Monitoring & Performance Analytics
We provide you with a high level of transparency through advanced analytics and regular meetings with our team.
The Rockefeller difference is our combination of holistic and specialized services, designed to complement customized wealth planning and advisory.
- Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Tax Efficient Planning & Preparation
- Family Legacy & Governance Advisory
- Bill payment
- Philanthropy advisory
- Human Resources Services
- Cash flow and liquidity planning
- Next Gen Financial Education
- Aggregated Reporting
Rockefeller Capital Management provides strategic advice to ultra-high-net worth families, family offices, individuals and corporations. Families that own businesses or are interested in purchasing a business can come to Rockefeller Capital Management for thoughtful, tailored advice on whether to sell a business, sell a portion of a business, purchase a business or grow an existing business.
Rockefeller Capital Management also works with corporations seeking customized, innovative solutions and independent advice on strategic transactions. Our focus is to deliver exceptional results for our clients through flawless execution and to help clients achieve their strategic goals.
Rockefeller Capital Management provides securities activities and services through Rockefeller Financial LLC, its registered broker-dealer, member FINRA, SIPC.
• Differentiated, independent advice for entrepreneurs and business owners
• Execution across private and public companies owned or operated by our clients
• Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raises
• Real estate advisory
• Sports franchise advisory
Rockefeller Asset Management serves individuals, families and institutional investors whose focus on alpha generation requires an experiences partner with a demonstrable investment history. With more than 30 years of experience in global investing, we offer Equity and Fixed Income strategies whose performance over multiple market cycles is driven by a disciplined process and our collaborative culture.
- We offer global, U.S., and non-U.S., thematic dedicated environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) equity strategies for institutions and individuals. A core differentiator of Rockefeller’s approach is our well established practice of constructively engaging shareholders in a way that drives long-term value creation across portfolios and improves ESG standards globally.
Fixed Income Strategies
- We offer a range of tax-exempt and taxable fixed income strategies, serving high-net worth and family office clients. Our fixed income investment process employs an analysis of macro-economic conditions complemented by fundamental credit research set within a sophisticated risk management and portfolio construction framework.
Through a series of curated and vetted partners, we bring our clients and their families solution for lifestyle needs from everyday to the extraordinary.
• Philanthropy experts provide a functional foundation to help you build and manage your charitable program.
• A unique private aviation platform designed exclusively for Rockefeller Capital Management Clients.
• Proactive health and wellness support, travel/emergency contingency 24/7 and complete management of any health concern.
• A total security solution tailored to each client and location, assessing their needs and goals.
Emergency Travel Services
• The world’s leading organization providing medical, security, evacuation, travel risk and crisis management services.
Request an introduction
Please complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. You will be contacted shortly. We will not distribute any of your personal information that is submitted on our site. This includes your email address, postal address, phone number, and any other personal data.