Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Dimensionality: Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion at Rockefeller Capital Management
At Rockefeller Capital Management Dimensionality is our approach to diversity, equity, and inclusion. It is the appreciation of the multi-dimensionality of our individual employees, the recognition of diversity across all dimensions, and the extension of our approach to diversity, equity, and inclusion to our clients and communities.
Our Dimensionality Strategy
Rockefeller Capital Management has a strategy for Dimensionality for our people, clients, and communities that is led by senior management, that we are passionate about continuously improving, and for which we measure and share broad outcomes. Through this strategy we are committed to:
- Our people: Cultivating and sustaining a business model and corresponding culture that values the perspectives, ideas, and contributions of employees of all backgrounds, in all dimensions of race, gender, ethnicity, cultural and socioeconomic background, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, physical ability, generation, and cognitive diversity.
- Our clients: Listening to and serving the differentiated needs and values of our multidimensional current and future clients.
- Our communities: Embracing and engaging with the dimensionality of the communities where we live and serve.
Why We Prioritize Dimensionality
- Recruiting the best: We believe that firms that prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion field the best teams and sustain a competitive advantage.
- Generating value for clients: We fundamentally believe that teams with diverse life experiences and perspectives outperform less diverse teams. We strive for a culture of innovation in which the best ideas win regardless of where they originated.
- Creating a sense of belonging: We recognize and respect the multiple dimensions employees bring to our team, creating a sense of belonging that drives extraordinary discretionary effort towards achieving our mission.
- Being part of the societal solution to systemic inequities with a focus on financial inclusion: We aspire to contribute through our philanthropic work to serve our communities with a focus on private and public partnerships that catalyze change.
We have a multi-facetted plan to carry out our Dimensionality Strategy, and we are committed to sharing updates and outcomes with our clients and key constituents.