At The Mason Group, we’ve made it our mission to provide highly personalized planning to help our clients protect their families, plan for their legacies and achieve their life goals.
From our headquarters in Los Angeles, Calif., we serve the wealth management needs of ultra-high-net-worth clients spanning more than 30 states, from the entrepreneurs and executives here in the flourishing Silicon Beach tech hub to the leaders of academia.
Yet no matter what our clients’ industry or locale, we’re committed to proactive communication, regular in-person interactions and a deep understanding of their needs and dreams so our investment strategies can achieve them.
Always on their side, we seek to ensure our clients are well-positioned, not only from various risks, but from overly expensive products and excessive fees.
Contact us to learn more about the benefits of working with The Mason Group.
THE MASON GROUP
“We connect with our clients on a deeper level, going well beyond investments, so that we get to know their families, identify their goals and understand their passions.”
Miles Mason, Senior Vice President, Private Wealth Advisor
At The Mason Group, we have a passion for connecting with our clients on a deeper level to better deliver comprehensive wealth solutions for their lives—and their families.
Customized Investment Strategy Design
We diagnose and evaluate your financial situation and design a tailored investment strategy for you, combining long-term goals and near-term opportunities.
Portfolio Management & Optimization
We manage your complete financial ecosystem including tax & estate planning, insurance, retirement entities, and your investments.
Investment, Tax, & Legal Advisor Coordination
We work with your CPA to manage your investments in a tax-efficient manner and coordinate with your attorneys to help plan your estate, structure business transactions, and manage charitable donations.
We align your portfolio with your tolerance for risk and monitor your allocation for unexpected behavior in multiple market conditions.
Cash Management, Optimization, & Access
We handle all cash activity and cash equivalents including loans, banking products, and mortgages.
Ongoing Monitoring & Performance Analytics
We provide you with a high level of transparency through advanced analytics and regular meetings with our team.
- Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Tax Efficient Planning & Preparation
- Family Legacy & Governance Advisory
- Bill payment
- Philanthropic advisory
- Human Resources Services
- Cash flow and liquidity planning
- Next Gen Financial Education
Rockefeller Capital Management provides strategic advice to ultra-high-net worth families, family offices, individuals and corporations. Families that own businesses or are interested in purchasing a business can come to Rockefeller Capital Management for thoughtful, tailored advice on whether to sell a business, sell a portion of a business, purchase a business or grow an existing business.
Rockefeller Capital Management also works with corporations seeking customized, innovative solutions and independent advice on strategic transactions. Our focus is to deliver exceptional results for our clients through flawless execution and to help clients achieve their strategic goals.
Rockefeller Capital Management provides securities activities and services through Rockefeller Financial LLC, its registered broker-dealer, member FINRA, SIPC.
- Differentiated, independent advice for entrepreneurs and business owners
- Execution across private and public companies owned or operated by our clients
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raises
- Real estate advisory
- Sports franchise advisory
Rockefeller Asset Management serves individuals, families and institutional investors whose focus on alpha generation requires an experiences partner with a demonstrable investment history. With more than 30 years of experience in global investing, we offer Equity and Fixed Income strategies whose performance over multiple market cycles is driven by a disciplined process and our collaborative culture.Equity Strategies
- We offer global, U.S., and non-U.S., thematic dedicated environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) equity strategies for institutions and individuals. A core differentiator of Rockefeller’s approach is our well established practice of constructively engaging shareholders in a way that drives long-term value creation across portfolios and improves ESG standards globally.
- We offer a range of tax-exempt and taxable fixed income strategies, serving high-net worth and family office clients. Our fixed income investment process employs an analysis of macro-economic conditions complemented by fundamental credit research set within a sophisticated risk management and portfolio construction framework.
Through a series of curated and vetted partners, we bring our clients and their families solution for lifestyle needs from everyday to the extraordinary.
• Philanthropy experts provide a functional foundation to help you build and manage your charitable program
• A unique private aviation platform designed exclusively for Rockefeller Capital Management Clients
• Proactive health and wellness support, travel/emergency contingency 24/7 and complete management of any health concern.
• A total security solution tailored to each client and location, assessing their needs and goals.
Emergency Travel Services
• The world's leading organization providing medical, security, evacuation, travel risk and crisis management services.