We are pleased to announce that The Siden Fink Group has joined Rockefeller Capital Management in the New York Office, located in the heart of Rockefeller Center. Rockefeller Capital Management has been the trusted advisor to the Rockefeller family for seven generations spanning 135 years. Inspired by the values reflected in the Rockefeller Family Legacy, we aim to redefine and elevate the financial services experience through unparalleled client service and a commitment to excellence.
At Rockefeller Capital Management, the Siden Fink Group will continue to keep you at the core of what we do. We believe that wealth management begins with understanding you and your personal ambitions, goals, lifestyle, tolerance for risk, liquidity needs, and time horizon. As we learn more about you, we will help you shape your asset allocation strategy and develop a set of investment guidelines to ensure that your financial plan aligns with your goals. The client experience is at the centerpiece of our model. We empower individuals, families, institutions, and corporations to realize their aspirations and achieve their most important ambitions.
We remain committed to helping you and your family achieve your goals and objectives for generations to come.
THE SIDEN FINK GROUP
New York, NY 10111
“What sets us apart is being entrusted with the legacies of some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, innovators, visionaries – and their families. Together, we view wealth not as a prize but as potential.”
Gregory J. Fleming, President and CEO
At The Siden Fink Group, our mission is to plan and manage your financial life so you can focus on what matters most to you.
We combine the resources of a large institution with the personal touch of an independent boutique to deliver an unparalleled client experience. The Siden Fink Group will customize solutions to build your financial future with confidence and purpose.
Request an Introduction
Customized Investment Strategy Design
We diagnose and evaluate your financial situation and design a tailored investment strategy for you, combining long-term goals and near-term opportunities.
Portfolio Management & Optimization
We manage your complete financial ecosystem including tax & estate planning, insurance, retirement entities, and your investments.
Investment, Tax, & Legal Advisor Coordination
We work with your CPA to manage your investments in a tax-efficient manner and coordinate with your attorneys to help plan your estate, structure business transactions, and manage charitable donations.
We align your portfolio with your tolerance for risk and monitor your allocation for unexpected behavior in multiple market conditions.
Cash Management, Optimization, & Access
We handle all cash activity and cash equivalents including loans, banking products, and mortgages.
Ongoing Monitoring & Performance Analytics
We provide you with a high level of transparency through advanced analytics and regular meetings with our team.
- Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Tax Efficient Planning & Preparation
- Family Legacy & Governance Advisory
- Bill payment
- Philanthropic advisory
- Human Resources Services
- Cash flow and liquidity planning
- Next Gen Financial Education
Rockefeller Capital Management provides strategic advice to ultra-high-net worth families, family offices, individuals and corporations. Families that own businesses or are interested in purchasing a business can come to Rockefeller Capital Management for thoughtful, tailored advice on whether to sell a business, sell a portion of a business, purchase a business or grow an existing business.
Rockefeller Capital Management also works with corporations seeking customized, innovative solutions and independent advice on strategic transactions. Our focus is to deliver exceptional results for our clients through flawless execution and to help clients achieve their strategic goals.
Rockefeller Capital Management provides securities activities and services through Rockefeller Financial LLC, its registered broker-dealer, member FINRA, SIPC.
- Differentiated, independent advice for entrepreneurs and business owners
- Execution across private and public companies owned or operated by our clients
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raises
- Real estate advisory
- Sports franchise advisory
Rockefeller Asset Management serves individuals, families and institutional investors whose focus on alpha generation requires an experiences partner with a demonstrable investment history. With more than 30 years of experience in global investing, we offer Equity and Fixed Income strategies whose performance over multiple market cycles is driven by a disciplined process and our collaborative culture.Equity Strategies
- We offer global, U.S., and non-U.S., thematic dedicated environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) equity strategies for institutions and individuals. A core differentiator of Rockefeller’s approach is our well established practice of constructively engaging shareholders in a way that drives long-term value creation across portfolios and improves ESG standards globally.
- We offer a range of tax-exempt and taxable fixed income strategies, serving high-net worth and family office clients. Our fixed income investment process employs an analysis of macro-economic conditions complemented by fundamental credit research set within a sophisticated risk management and portfolio construction framework.
Through a series of curated and vetted partners, we bring our clients and their families solution for lifestyle needs from everyday to the extraordinary.
• Philanthropy experts provide a functional foundation to help you build and manage your charitable program
• A unique private aviation platform designed exclusively for Rockefeller Capital Management Clients
• Proactive health and wellness support, travel/emergency contingency 24/7 and complete management of any health concern.
• A total security solution tailored to each client and location, assessing their needs and goals.
Emergency Travel Services
• The world's leading organization providing medical, security, evacuation, travel risk and crisis management services.