We are inspired that you are here.
At The Quackenbush Group our mission is to serve you and your family with empathy and mutual trust. As your partner, we absorb the complex details around wealth objectives that may be at odds with each other and return simplicity in the form of an implementable plan. We are firmly grounded in client goals and more telling, results.
Our team uses a detailed wealth management process that we have honed over many years. This process addresses the complex details and issues our clients encounter: personal, professional, and philanthropic. We orient our actions toward your financial and life goals, constantly pushing ourselves to advance your interests.
Sound investment management is important to the clients we serve. But it is not their only priority. We help clients streamline their wealth across multiple contexts. We believe that wealth management should not occur in a vacuum; we help unify tactics and strategy across multiple goals.
The team is led by Shirley Quackenbush, CPWA®. Shirley built her career over 35 years as a Private Wealth Advisor at Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan and Hambrecht & Quist. She has been widely recognized as a top Private Wealth Advisor in the Nation and in California by Forbes and other organizations. Shirley has a deep understanding that wealth is defined by more than a balance sheet, rather, it encompasses the people and outcomes that clients deem most important.
We bring a perspective that brings the best of wealth management advisory with the best investment management thought leadership under one roof. Furthermore, our standards for our services are the same standards established by the Rockefeller family legacy and the guardians who have so skillfully helped it thrive throughout seven generations and counting.
Being a part of Rockefeller provides us with the opportunity to offer our clients unparalleled service, access to uncommon investment opportunities, a seamless digital platform, and access to premier lifestyle advisor partners.
We invite you to meet with us to discuss what is important to you.
THE QUACKENBUSH GROUP
Newport Beach, CA 92660
“We realize that significant wealth requires anticipation, coordination, and relentless follow through; we make it our business to provide all three.”
Shirley Quackenbush, CPWA®, Managing Director, Private Wealth Advisor
Our team members not only have several years of experience within the broader financial services industry, but have also excelled in a diverse set of industry sub-verticals giving us several lenses through which we can analyze each individual client’s needs.
Request an Introduction
Customized Investment Strategy Design
We diagnose and evaluate your financial situation and design a tailored investment strategy for you, combining long-term goals and near-term opportunities.
Portfolio Management & Optimization
We manage your complete financial ecosystem including tax & estate planning, insurance, retirement entities, and your investments.
Investment, Tax, & Legal Advisor Coordination
We work with your CPA to manage your investments in a tax-efficient manner and coordinate with your attorneys to help plan your estate, structure business transactions, and manage charitable donations.
We align your portfolio with your tolerance for risk and monitor your allocation for unexpected behavior in multiple market conditions.
Cash Management, Optimization, & Access
We handle all cash activity and cash equivalents including loans, banking products, and mortgages.
Ongoing Monitoring & Performance Analytics
We provide you with a high level of transparency through advanced analytics and regular meetings with our team.
- Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Tax Efficient Planning & Preparation
- Family Legacy & Governance Advisory
- Bill payment
- Philanthropic advisory
- Human Resources Services
- Cash flow and liquidity planning
- Next Gen Financial Education
Rockefeller Capital Management provides strategic advice to ultra-high-net worth families, family offices, individuals and corporations. Families that own businesses or are interested in purchasing a business can come to Rockefeller Capital Management for thoughtful, tailored advice on whether to sell a business, sell a portion of a business, purchase a business or grow an existing business.
Rockefeller Capital Management also works with corporations seeking customized, innovative solutions and independent advice on strategic transactions. Our focus is to deliver exceptional results for our clients through flawless execution and to help clients achieve their strategic goals.
Rockefeller Capital Management provides securities activities and services through Rockefeller Financial LLC, its registered broker-dealer, member FINRA, SIPC.
- Differentiated, independent advice for entrepreneurs and business owners
- Execution across private and public companies owned or operated by our clients
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raises
- Real estate advisory
- Sports franchise advisory
Rockefeller Asset Management offers equity and fixed income strategies across active, multi-factor passive, and thematic approaches that seek outperformance over multiple market cycles, driven by a disciplined investment process and a highly collaborative team culture. Drawing on the intellectual capital built over the past 40 years, Rockefeller Asset Management offers investment solutions integrating ESG research and a constructive engagement approach.Equity Strategies
- We offer global, U.S., and non-U.S., thematic dedicated environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) equity strategies for institutions and individuals. A core differentiator of Rockefeller’s approach is our well established practice of constructively engaging shareholders in a way that drives long-term value creation across portfolios and improves ESG standards globally.
- We offer a range of tax-exempt and taxable fixed income strategies, serving high-net worth and family office clients. Our fixed income investment process employs an analysis of macro-economic conditions complemented by fundamental credit research set within a sophisticated risk management and portfolio construction framework.
Through a series of curated and vetted partners, we bring our clients and their families solution for lifestyle needs from everyday to the extraordinary.
• Philanthropy experts provide a functional foundation to help you build and manage your charitable program
• A unique private aviation platform designed exclusively for Rockefeller Capital Management Clients
• Proactive health and wellness support, travel/emergency contingency 24/7 and complete management of any health concern.
• A total security solution tailored to each client and location, assessing their needs and goals.
Emergency Travel Services
• The world's leading organization providing medical, security, evacuation, travel risk and crisis management services.