“Our history, investment expertise, and long-standing relationships enable us to source and evaluate uncommon investment opportunities for our clients.”
Harry Singh, Head of Strategy & Business Development
Strategic Asset Allocation
We begin our investment process by first understanding what risk and reward truly means to each of our clients.
Strategic Asset Allocation serves as a customized long-term roadmap that seeks to anchor the portfolio throughout various market environments.
We moderately tilt asset weights in an effort to capitalize on identified short-term opportunities in the market.
Tactical Overlay reflects a balance between the potential upside, adjusted for conviction level and the incremental increase in market timing risk.
We implement the customized asset allocation with a combination of passive and active strategies.
We select managers and products based on not only their standalone merits but also their roles in the context of a broader portfolio.
Portfolio Implementation seeks to capture the spirit of custom-crafted beta targets while delivering excess alpha on fee- and tax-efficient bases.
Our legacy and moderate size afford us access to a range of limited-capacity investment opportunities.
We look to our proprietary asset allocation model to determine whether an investment may perform a valuable role in a client portfolio, relative to existing offerings.
Our assessment and analysis include a review of the team, the strategy, any performance history, portfolio role/construction and risk management, as well as a summary reference check.
“We believe that access to differentiated products is a key component to delivering investment advice.”
Our client base is UHNW and HNW, which enables us to research and to incorporate both large managers and also smaller funds that are often beneath the reach of larger banks and institutional investors. We are staffed to conduct independent research with a focus on identifying offerings for high-net-worth private investors.
Our team structures funds and direct investments at minimum subscription sizes specifically designed for individual, taxable investors seeking to build customized portfolios.
Our team consists of professionals with extensive hedge fund, private equity, investment banking, and research experience. We have direct experience managing alternative investments and securities portfolios.
- We conduct due diligence on a range of mutual funds and long-only strategies, including active, passive, model portfolio, and SMA strategies.
- We focus on sourcing leading managers and tax-efficient vehicles.
Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Real Assets
- We follow a rigorous and systematic due diligence process to recommend alternative investment (“AI”) managers to our clients.
- We structure AI access through low-minimum share classes or feeders to facilitate accessibility for customized individual accounts.
- We manage fund or hedge funds strategies and periodically offer a proprietary fund of private equity funds.
Direct Private Portfolios
- On a quarterly basis, we offer opportunities to invest in direct private real estate portfolios.
- On an opportunistic and periodic basis, we recommend portfolios with complete or partial holdings visibility.
Direct Private Investments
- We periodically offer access to direct deals, leveraging our strategic advisory business led by a dedicated team of experienced investment bankers.
- We periodically offer access to co-investment deals, leveraging our network of Private Equity and Venture Capital managers who may be seeking to size up allocations.
- We perform due diligence, recommend, structure access to, and monitor a range of alternative investment funds, as well as long-only strategies.
- Our external manager selection group assesses third-party managers on behalf of both commingled proprietary offerings and for bespoke, customized portfolios.
- We regularly provide opportunities to invest directly in private companies with full holdings visibility and at minimum investment sizes that facilitate construction of a diversified portfolio.