At The Hambleton Fieler Group, headquartered in Cincinnati, we have spent years cultivating meaningful and lasting relationships with each one of our clients. Our approach to wealth management is centered around transparency and honesty, which is highly tailored to each client’s unique needs. As a team we take pride in understanding the goals and needs of our each of our clients. We design and execute a plan that is rooted in sound financial discipline — aligned to the over-arching goal of capital preservation for the wealth our clients have created — while providing a diversity of opportunities to grow that wealth in the future.
With over 75 combined years of experience in wealth management, our team has developed a deep and successful approach and practice – a practice focused on working with retirees and their families. We help navigate the uncertainties associated with retirement planning by connecting with our clients on a personal level.
Being a part of Rockefeller provides us with the opportunity to offer our clients unparalleled service, access to uncommon investment opportunities, a seamless digital platform, and premier lifestyle advisory partners.
THE HAMBLETON FIELER GROUP
Cincinnati, OH 45209
“For me, excellent client service is a function of strong, honest, and transparent relationships – our clients trust us and our advice, because they trust us as human beings.”
Ross Hambleton, CFP®, Managing Director, Private Wealth Advisor, Partner of The Hambleton Fieler Group
Founded in 1977, our team’s standards for services are the same standards established by the Rockefeller family legacy and the guardians who have so skillfully helped it thrive through seven generations and counting.
Request an Introduction
Customized Investment Strategy Design
We diagnose and evaluate your financial situation and design a tailored investment strategy for you, combining long-term goals and near-term opportunities.
Portfolio Management & Optimization
We manage your complete financial ecosystem including tax & estate planning, insurance, retirement entities, and your investments.
Investment, Tax, & Legal Advisor Coordination
We work with your CPA to manage your investments in a tax-efficient manner and coordinate with your attorneys to help plan your estate, structure business transactions, and manage charitable donations.
We align your portfolio with your tolerance for risk and monitor your allocation for unexpected behavior in multiple market conditions.
Cash Management, Optimization, & Access
We handle all cash activity and cash equivalents including loans, banking products, and mortgages.
Ongoing Monitoring & Performance Analytics
We provide you with a high level of transparency through advanced analytics and regular meetings with our team.
- Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Tax Efficient Planning & Preparation
- Family Legacy & Governance Advisory
- Bill payment
- Philanthropic advisory
- Human Resources Services
- Cash flow and liquidity planning
- Next Gen Financial Education
Rockefeller Capital Management provides strategic advice to ultra-high-net worth families, family offices, individuals and corporations. Families that own businesses or are interested in purchasing a business can come to Rockefeller Capital Management for thoughtful, tailored advice on whether to sell a business, sell a portion of a business, purchase a business or grow an existing business.
Rockefeller Capital Management also works with corporations seeking customized, innovative solutions and independent advice on strategic transactions. Our focus is to deliver exceptional results for our clients through flawless execution and to help clients achieve their strategic goals.
Rockefeller Capital Management provides securities activities and services through Rockefeller Financial LLC, its registered broker-dealer, member FINRA, SIPC.
- Differentiated, independent advice for entrepreneurs and business owners
- Execution across private and public companies owned or operated by our clients
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raises
- Real estate advisory
- Sports franchise advisory
Rockefeller Asset Management offers equity and fixed income strategies across active, multi-factor passive, and thematic approaches that seek outperformance over multiple market cycles, driven by a disciplined investment process and a highly collaborative team culture. Drawing on the intellectual capital built over the past 40 years, Rockefeller Asset Management offers investment solutions integrating ESG research and a constructive engagement approach.Equity Strategies
- We offer global, U.S., and non-U.S., thematic dedicated environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) equity strategies for institutions and individuals. A core differentiator of Rockefeller’s approach is our well established practice of constructively engaging shareholders in a way that drives long-term value creation across portfolios and improves ESG standards globally.
- We offer a range of tax-exempt and taxable fixed income strategies, serving high-net worth and family office clients. Our fixed income investment process employs an analysis of macro-economic conditions complemented by fundamental credit research set within a sophisticated risk management and portfolio construction framework.
Through a series of curated and vetted partners, we bring our clients and their families solution for lifestyle needs from everyday to the extraordinary.
• Philanthropy experts provide a functional foundation to help you build and manage your charitable program
• A unique private aviation platform designed exclusively for Rockefeller Capital Management Clients
• Proactive health and wellness support, travel/emergency contingency 24/7 and complete management of any health concern.
• A total security solution tailored to each client and location, assessing their needs and goals.
Emergency Travel Services
• The world's leading organization providing medical, security, evacuation, travel risk and crisis management services.
• A comprehensive, global services group for expert live and online auctions, art, jewelry, and other valuable collections.
Next Gen Advisory
• Career and life coaching for emerging professionals, as well as health and wellness resources for young adults.
• A unique benefit that can help with everything related to aging, elder care or special needs.
Virtual Specialty Care
• A virtual specialty care platform that leverages sophisticated technology to curate access to a network of leading doctors across 48 US hospitals for expert insights on specific health concerns.