At The Puget Sound Group, based in Bellevue, Washington, our mission is to serve you and your family. We are a diverse team with specialized and refined skillsets, which make us uniquely positioned to help our clients achieve financial success.
Everything we do starts with a comprehensive financial plan that solves for the complexities of each client. We offer high-touch service to our family of high-net-worth individuals, families, private businesses and foundations. We see ourselves as their quarterback for their financial lives and are the first call they make with every important decision and life milestone.
Being a part of Rockefeller enables our team to provide our clients with access to compelling investment solutions, cutting edge technology and family office management. We would be pleased to put our experience to work for you.
At The Puget Sound Group, we truly have your best interests at heart, not just today but for many years–and generations–to come.
THE PUGET SOUND GROUP
Bellevue, WA 98004
“What sets us apart is being entrusted with the legacies of some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, innovators, visionaries — and their families. Together, we view wealth not as a prize but as potential.”
Gregory J. Fleming
In a world of uncertainty, we provide steadfast counsel backed by decades of experience and the global resources of Rockefeller Capital Management.
Request an Introduction
Customized Investment Strategy Design
We diagnose and evaluate your financial situation and design a tailored investment strategy for you, combining long-term goals and near-term opportunities.
Portfolio Management & Optimization
We manage your complete financial ecosystem including tax & estate planning, insurance, retirement entities, and your investments.
Investment, Tax, & Legal Advisor Coordination
We work with your CPA to manage your investments in a tax-efficient manner and coordinate with your attorneys to help plan your estate, structure business transactions, and manage charitable donations.
We align your portfolio with your tolerance for risk and monitor your allocation for unexpected behavior in multiple market conditions.
Cash Management, Optimization, & Access
We handle all cash activity and cash equivalents including loans, banking products, and mortgages.
Ongoing Monitoring & Performance Analytics
We provide you with a high level of transparency through advanced analytics and regular meetings with our team.
- Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Tax Efficient Planning & Preparation
- Family Legacy & Governance Advisory
- Bill payment
- Philanthropic advisory
- Human Resources Services
- Cash flow and liquidity planning
- Next Gen Financial Education
Rockefeller Capital Management provides strategic advice to ultra-high-net worth families, family offices, individuals and corporations. Families that own businesses or are interested in purchasing a business can come to Rockefeller Capital Management for thoughtful, tailored advice on whether to sell a business, sell a portion of a business, purchase a business or grow an existing business.
Rockefeller Capital Management also works with corporations seeking customized, innovative solutions and independent advice on strategic transactions. Our focus is to deliver exceptional results for our clients through flawless execution and to help clients achieve their strategic goals.
Rockefeller Capital Management provides securities activities and services through Rockefeller Financial LLC, its registered broker-dealer, member FINRA, SIPC.
- Differentiated, independent advice for entrepreneurs and business owners
- Execution across private and public companies owned or operated by our clients
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raises
- Real estate advisory
- Sports franchise advisory
Rockefeller Asset Management offers equity and fixed income strategies across active, multi-factor passive, and thematic approaches that seek outperformance over multiple market cycles, driven by a disciplined investment process and a highly collaborative team culture. Drawing on the intellectual capital built over the past 40 years, Rockefeller Asset Management offers investment solutions integrating ESG research and a constructive engagement approach.Equity Strategies
- We offer global, U.S., and non-U.S., thematic dedicated environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) equity strategies for institutions and individuals. A core differentiator of Rockefeller’s approach is our well established practice of constructively engaging shareholders in a way that drives long-term value creation across portfolios and improves ESG standards globally.
- We offer a range of tax-exempt and taxable fixed income strategies, serving high-net worth and family office clients. Our fixed income investment process employs an analysis of macro-economic conditions complemented by fundamental credit research set within a sophisticated risk management and portfolio construction framework.
We are pleased to offer our clients and their families special access and privileges through a handful of thoughtfully vetted and selected partners – each preeminent providers in their respective fields – providing highly personalized support on how to simplify, navigate, and elevate modern life.
• A unique private aviation platform designed exclusively for Rockefeller Capital Management Clients
Private Health Advisory
• Proactive health and wellness support, travel/emergency contingency 24/7 and complete management of any health concern.
• A total security solution tailored to each client and location, assessing their needs and goals.
Emergency Travel Services
• The world's leading organization providing medical, security, evacuation, travel risk and crisis management services.
• With access to specialists in art and collectibles globally, experts will provide guidance through the sales and acquisition process.
Next Gen Advisory
• Career and life coaching for emerging professionals, as well as health and wellness resources for young adults.
• A unique benefit that can help with everything related to aging, elder care or special needs.
Virtual Specialty Care
• A virtual specialty care platform that leverages sophisticated technology to curate access to a network of leading doctors across 48 US hospitals for expert insights on specific health concerns.
Once in a Lifetime Experiences
• Almost any “bucket list” wish can be fulfilled for Rockefeller clients with VIP-savvy concierge experts who can pave the way to once-in-a-lifetime experiences, whether meeting global stars, participating in iconic events, or realizing other long-held dreams.
Unique Travel Experiences
• A leading travel concierge service that offers exclusive planning and booking for Rockefeller clients seeking unforgettable vacations. Clients have access at member-only rates to unique settings and destinations with family privileges.
Purpose-Driven Wine Platform
• A leading wine-appreciation platform offering a single source for Rockefeller clients interested in fine wines, insider offers and access to unique experiences. Clients can obtain allocated, reserve, library and collector-level wines. Through the Rockefeller Live Well Do Good Membership Program, a portion of profits go to support The Ocean Foundation.
• An exclusive boutique company with a proven history of providing elite cyber-protection services for all digital security needs of individuals and their families to eliminate the risk of cyberattacks.